Sunday, February 13, 2011

New St. Patricks TuTu

I was setting here with so many spools of tulle. Red green blue yellow. I have enough tulle to wrap it all over my house and back again. I had some saint patricks confeedy I had no clue what to do with. Mom said it would be great with pictures but I say other wise.  So I took the confedee and clued it all over the tutu. Well not glue since glue is kinda heavy. Its so cute. Turns out it fits any dog from 8 inchs to 11 inchs. Looked fab on LeVion.




1 comment:

  1. Featuring strollers, beds, and other essential pet products this line of Pet Gear Shop products is sure to give your pet all the comfort it needs while on the go. Combining style, functionality, and durability the Pet Gear line is built to provide the highest level of convenience for pet owners.

    ReplyDelete