Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello Kitty Pet TuTu

I decided to use my new tutu instructions and create a perfect pet tutu that looks very similar to a human tutu. I found some great hello kitty ribbon at the store. Wasn't on sale but I bought it before and made bows from them. The bows sold so fast. So hopeing this tutu is a big hit. I used some red tulle I found in the store and a combo of this strange glittery tulle. Beautiful tutu. I even made it a bit longer than most of my older tutus. I measured it at a size 13inchs. Great for small to mediam sized dogs.

Click here if you would like to purchase this cute tutu: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67737052/hello-kitty-pet-tutu








5 comments:

  1. Stephanie - these are beautiful!! what a great job you did. I wish I had a puppy to put one on. Love the cupcake too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! That ribbon is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling!! Those puppies are the greatest 'prop' ever invented for your beautiful tutus :) It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Beautiful photos of precious pups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete