Thursday, April 7, 2011

Foam Pet Sun Visors

I decided after having a hard time finding mr pickles hats to create my own. Mr pickles Hates the sun and we have researched about the sun can cause cancer and much more in your pooch. So why not try a doggy sun visor?

I started making them out of foam since foam is more safe, flexable and none toxic. Foam is a lot prettyer and allows me to add items such as rhinestones, beads, bows and more.

The elastic I use is white elastic and I sew it on to the foam. Another softer elastic band is tied around to hold the hat to your pet. Its a lot easyer to use and will not fly off your pets head when they shake if used correctly.

Here are the measurements I will need in order to create your pet visors
Size Breed examples Hat Width Hat depth Prices

Petite small pomeranian Chihuahua, Toy Poodle 4” 5.0cm $5.00

Small Maltese, Silky Terrier, Italian Greyhound 5” 7.0cm $10.00

Medium Kelpie, Standard Poodle, Small Staffy 6” 8.5cm $15.00

Large Border Collie, Golden Retriever, 7” 10.0cm $20.00

X-Large Labrador, Rottweiler, Boxer, 8” 11.5cm $22.00




If you do not know what size your pet will fit measure your pet from to top of its head to how long you what the hat. That is your hats depth
Measure your pet from one ear to the other and that is your pets width.

No comments:

Post a Comment