Saturday, February 5, 2011

Doggy Styles Pet Groomers In Birmingham ,Alabama

For A while I been on the hunt for fabulous dog groomer for my pups. I drove by and saw this groomer place called Doggy Styles. For months I been looking for places that sale groomer bands in Birmingham. So I went in and saw how her shop was. Everything was neat on shelves!! She had all kinds of stuff from pet treats to dog bowls, leashes and more. It was very clean and tidy. Best of all their was a wonderful book they kept of all the styles they have done to previous dogs.
Sounds good right? I talked to one of the groomers. She seemed very nice. Al tho I didn't like much how she was trying to tell me about the Pomeranian breed when she knows Zip about them. Other than that I didn't see much wrong with the place. One of the cleanest pet groomers I have seen so far. Only Downside is her prices are just like everyone else. Their is nothing unique about them at all. Soon as you tell them about your dog and try to tell them how you want them groom. They go on and on about wanting to sculpt your dog. She suggested I  sculpt my Pomeranian to look like a lion. No Thanks. So she showed me other different styles. I asked cant you just wash the dog with out going so crazy with the cutting. She said OK. But I don't Think she got what I was saying.  At the end this groomer is like every other groomer. If your dog has even 1 tangle they will shave them. But at least they tell you straight up. Wonderful place but Petco does a cheaper job unfortunately and do as good of a job if you can find ginger at the 150 petco.

I would advise anyone who is in to the pet sculpting or cut in to cute little styles to use these guys. They do some pretty unique styles but one thing is for sure. Pomeranian shouldn't be cut. She was so ready to cut her that she failed to even read about the Pomeranian breed, Let alone she feels diva is too small to be bred. EEEK wrong. Diva is 5 pounds. Standard size pom is around 7 to 8. And the grooming search is still on........

Doggy Styles
195 W Valley Ave
Birmingham, AL 35209
205-917- 3718

No comments:

Post a Comment